The mill was originally called Pilský and was owned by the Cistercian monastery in Žďár. In the 18th century Tál millers were already farming on it.

In the 18th century (1722–1794) was at the manor Pilský mlýn Jakub Tálský, who bought the mill from the nobility on 1 May 1771 for 800 guilders. After his death, the mill was kept by the widow Viktorie (the second wife of Jakub Tálský) and on 24 September 1798 she registered the mill for her son Josef. The latter took it over on 14/12/1799 at a price of 1,483 guilders. On 24/1/1828, Josef Tálský's son Karel took over the Pilský mlýn at a price of 3,200 guilders. From March 12, 1831, his wife Kateřina née Chudobová became co-owner of the mill. Karel Tálský apparently died soon, and Kateřina Tálská became the owner of the entire mill on 21 September 1843. The last owner of the Pilský mill was Rudolf Tálský, born 1876.

In 1936, the village of Zámek Žďár established its first swimming pool at the Pilský pond. There were wooden cabins on the lent land of a large estate. The miller Rudolf Tálský lent the meadow for sunbathing free of charge.

In 1961, the reconstruction of Pilský rybník began, which was mainly intended to serve as a utility water reservoir for the Žďas engineering and foundry company. In the spring of 1963, the Pilská reservoir was filled.

After the construction of the access road in 1965, the reservoir began to be used as a recreational site. In 1966, there was a kiosk and a rental of boats and sunbeds.

The reconstruction of the Tálský (Pilský) mlýn into a hotel and restaurant began in 1970 and was completed in 1973. At that time, the Javorina cabins were built here. A year later, the renovation of the swimming pool was also completed.

In 1997, the Tálský mlýn was transferred free of charge from the state to the municipality of Žďár nad Sázavou, which in this context established a contribution organization called CERUM (abbreviation of city tourism). This organization was responsible for managing the Tálský mlýn hotel, the Pilák car park and the Morava hotel. The organization took over the hotel, which had been closed almost to the day for 5 years, in very poor technical condition. In 1997, the kitchen and social facilities were renovated at a cost of CZK 3.5 million. In 1998, the entire building was gasified and the yard reconstructed. In 2000, the accommodation part of the hotel was renovated at a cost of CZK 6.6 million, which was officially opened on December 27, 2000. In 2001, the hotel's supply road was built.

The hotel was continuously reconstructed to its present form in the following years, when, among other things, the windows were replaced, the entire building was insulated, and the greenery and surroundings of the hotel were modified. In 2014, the new Recreation Area Pilák was opened near the hotel.

For companies and associations

  • Corporate parties
  • Corporate parties
  • Team building events
  • Team building events

For families

  • Family atmosphere
  • Collective games
  • Ping pong
  • Tourism and cycling


Hotel Tálský mlýn, Zámek 18, 591 02 Žďár nad Sázavou 2

Rezervace - tel: +420 778 706 003, recepce@talskymlyn.cz

Created 2021 www.vyroba-stranek.cz - Virtuální prohlídky - all4U agency s.r.o.